Saturday, August 27, 2005

Bird food



I think I may have gotten a bit carried away with my most recent purchase - a 1kg bag of sunflower seeds.

OK, now first off, they were on special at Holland and Barrat and secondly, Kim, one of the girls who works part time at my work and is training to be a nutritionist, reckons that sunflower seeds are actually very good for you. Probably not if you eat the whole bag at once but I'm not planning on doing that anyway.

And according to a website I found about squirrels, they like sunflower seeds so if I don't eat them all, at least I can fatten up the local squirrels before winter. Apparently squirrels also like pine nuts but considering they cost an arm and a leg, I'm keeping them for me (yes, they were on special too).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home